Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Solution and therefore Conclusion

My PC has been working perfectly ever since. It of course goes without saying that I have my antivirus software installed permanently now and I have my registry cleaner there too. I use both of them religiously once a week just to make sure. I also backup regularly. A valuable, expensive and all too time consuming frustrating experience that I never want to go through again. I hope that these pages I put together – although drawn out and long winded – can save you the problems that I experienced.

It goes without saying that should I need my system restore feature ever again that I would have to format completely and then reinstall Windows XP. This would have been my last resort had Windows XP not run smoothly after the file deletion. For now though, I am happy just to be online and running my business smoothly once again.

Please feel free to link to my solution, post it on your forums or do whatever you please with it. I give you my blessing and free reign. Let’s remember: Together we can achieve more. Let’s help others to help themselves.

All my best,

Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment